www.AgPack.info, a resource for governments to start realizing impact with open data for agriculture and food security
During the webinar we will provide with some examples and use cases of governments using open data in support of their agricultural sector and food security in general.
- We will discuss the different roles a government can pick up to facilitate such a development.
- We present how government policy objectives on agriculture and food security can be supported with open data.
- We will touch upon the hurdles that need to be overcome to make such development into a success and how the AgPack is supporting that process
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
In 2016 GODAN, ODI, the Open Data Charter and OD4D developed the Agricultural Open Data Package (www.AgPack.info, (www.AgPack.info) to help governments to realize impact with open data in the agriculture sector and food security.
This practical resource provides: ·
- Key policy areas for potential impact
- Associated key data categories to support the policy objectives
- Key considerations when implementing an open data ecosystem for agriculture
- Use cases from other governments to inspire policymakers
- In December 2016 GODAN and partners launched the Agricultural Open Data Package BETA release at the OGP summit in Paris.
Click here to register.