GODAN and the ODI have partnered to host a networking night for all UK-based GODAN partners.
This informal evening is meant for everyone in the GODAN network to meet, network and learn the latest updates about how other partners are using open data and about the latest innovations that exist in the space of agriculture and nutrition in the UK. The ODI will generously host the event in their centrally located London office, just a few minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station. Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
After a very brief update from the GODAN team on the latest in the news and events happening in the network, its your turn to let your ideas be heard and network with colleagues!
GODAN UK PARTNERS, AT A GLANCE:
GODAN’s UK partners are a diverse group -- made up of governments, international organizations, the private sector, foundations, university research, and NGOs. Many are located in and around London, but we have partners based in Cambridge, Dublin, York and Nottingham, among others.
- BBSRC - Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Crop Performance Ltd.
- Data Science London
- DEFRA - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, UK
- DFID - Department for International Development, UK
- Farming Online
- Food Standards Agency
- Future Earth Ltd
- Global Food Security
- Global Plant Council
- Groundwater Relief
- GSMA - Global System for Mobile Communications Association
- Haller Foundation
- HYPERNET TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Indigo Trust
- Innovative Methods and Metrics for Agriculture and Nutrition Actions - IMMANA
- Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Kisan Hub
- Map of Agriculture Ltd.
- Net-Positive Solutions
- Nottingham University - GRACE (GNSS Research and Applications Centre of Excellence)
- Open Data Aha!
- Open Data Institute
- Open Knowledge International
- Oxfam GB
- Practical Action
- Practical Participation
- Precision Decisions Ltd
- Rothamsted Research
- Satellite Applications Catapult
- Triage Limited
- UKCDS - UK Collaborative on Development Sciences
- United Kingdom Government
- University of Cambridge - Need for Nutrition Education/ Innovation Programme (NNEdPro) Group
- University of Greenwich - Natural Resources Institute (NRI)
Click here to register for this event.