GeoAgri- Navigating the Change
The New Frontier of the Geospatial Information in Agriculture
An International Conference on Integrating Geospatial and ICT in Agriculture: Problems, Prospects and Research Needs
On behalf of Geospatial Media and Communications and GODAN, we are pleased to invite you to the ‘’GeoAgri-Navigating the change’’ event on smart agriculture in Geospatial World Forum 2017 that will be held Jan 24-25, 2017 at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Hyderabad, India. More update and information shall be accessed at http://geospatialworldforum.org/geoagri.asp.
The two-day event will be joined by 40+ experts from the domain across the globe. There will be showed national and international case studies, in order to allow operators and stakeholders to know the recent progresses on precision & other latest farming technologies. Advantages, challenges and future development perspectives will be highlighted.
GeoAgri shall bring together a mix of researchers, policy makers, industry, and practitioners from various regions of the world, as a premier scientific conference which aims to explore new frontiers of agricultural computerization. The major themes of GeoAgri is-
- Building Climate Smart, Sustainable & Intensive Agriculture for the 21st Century and Beyond
- GEO-ICT: Emerging technologies for value addition and risk mitigation, Global Challenges and Opportunities
- Water resource planning and management, irrigation, Soil, drainage and water usage
- The Food and Agriculture Dilemma: Can GEO-ICT Make a Difference?
- GEO-ICT in Agriculture-Unlocking Knowledge capital of the farmers
- Precision Agriculture- Tomorrow's Technology for Today's Farmer
- Precision Agriculture for the smallholder farmer and producer
The registration fee to participate in GeoAgri event for GODAN partners is USD $400 +Tax (International Organizations) and INR 8000 +Tax (Indian organizations).
Let us know your preferences by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com ASAP.