A webinar on “Publishing open data from an organisational point of view”. This webinar will focus on two key aspects:
- Why publish open data
- What benefit can publishing open data bring
- Why licenses are the most important aspect of publishing open data
- How to start with publishing open data
This webinar will draw on content available in existing eLearning and in particular, will focus on the following eLearning modules available in the European Data Portal.
1) What is open data - https://www.europeandataportal.eu/elearning/en/module1
2) How useful is my data - https://www.europeandataportal.eu/elearning/en/module10
3) Why do we need to license? - https://www.europeandataportal.eu/elearning/en/module4
We shall also be drawing on the following module to outline the importance of staying focused in publication activities.
4) Measuring success for open data - https://www.europeandataportal.eu/elearning/en/module6
Participants are encouraged to engage with the eLearning prior to the webinar. During the webinar itself the speaker will provide an overview specific to organisations regarding this content and then will open the call to questions.
Thursday, Apr 20, 2017
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
Click here to register.